At work it’s sometimes feast or famine. Right now it’s feast, and I can’t find too many minutes to get in the yard to do anything. I need to …
- Repot the peach tree
- Research how to prune the peach tree
- Pick the turnip greens
- Divide some of the hosta
- Transplant a few of the peony plants
- Decide where I want to grow strawberries
- Hit the stores for end of season sales
- Empty out the compost bin and start new batch
- Plant tulips
- Get rid of the weeds in the grass and re-seed bare spots (hope I haven’t waited too late for this one)
Today is the only good weather day for the next four or five days and I still don’t see a minute to play in the dirt.
Here’s a little something, something to tide me over until I can get outside.
Ahhhh, that was good.